TFS Housing Reservation Form
To make a reservation:
1. Use the TFS Housing Reservation Form. Click the "Check Availability" button to open the reservation calendar. Dates marked in RED indicate the facility is booked to capacity and not available for additional reservations. Note that the winter userday capacity is five researchers in residence per day (Oct 1 to Mar 31).
2. If your requested dates are not available, choose alternate dates or send an e-mail to Mike Abels, Operations Manager email@example.com requesting options. Mike Abels email
3. If your dates are available, use the on-line housing reservation form to enter a reservation; every project member needs their own reservation with assigned confirmation number.
Multiple reservations in calendar year:
1. After you submit your first reservation in a calendar year, you will be given the option to enter additional reservations with your calendar year confirmation number in the RESULTS box. This feature lets you manage all calendar year reservations under one confirmation number.
Multiple method of payment within one arrival and departure:
Example: Arrive December 1 and Depart December 31; 1st to 14th on Fund A, 15th to 31st Fund B.
1. You can only assign payment methods to whole days.
2. Make first reservation Arrive Dec 1 and Depart Dec 15; Departure Method = “Continuing stay – billing change”
3. Make second reservation under existing confirmation number Arrive Dec 15 and Depart Dec 31; Arrival Method = “Continuing stay- Billing change” with new accounting information.
4. You are not charged on the Departure Day so the above method does not charge Fund A for Dec 15th, Fund B is charged.
Project reservation management:
We offer a reservation management page for group or project leaders. Project leaders must contact Mike Abels for access.
Questions about userday fees? Contact Mike Abels.
- Use your own personal confirmation code to view and edit reservations or create new reservations with the same confirmation code,
- Use a field trip confirmation number if you are a field trip coordinator and add or edit participants,
- Use a project password if you are a project or group leader. Add 'PRJ-' before the password you were given for your project.
Run a function from the Tools tab and get the results here.