TFS Housing Reservations
1. Click the 'Make a New Reservation' button to the right. The second page of the form includes an availabilty calendar. Dates marked in RED indicate the facility is booked to capacity and not available for additional reservations. Note that the winter userday capacity is five researchers in residence per day (Oct 1 to Mar 31).
2. If your requested dates are not available, choose alternate dates or send an e-mail to Mike Abels, Operations Manager email@example.com requesting options. Mike Abels email
3. If your dates are available, continue to fill out the housing reservation form to make a reservation; every project member needs their own reservation with assigned confirmation number.
1. After you submit your first reservation in a calendar year, you will have the option to use the same confirmation number for additional reservations in the same year. This feature lets you manage all calendar year reservations under one confirmation number.
Example: Arrive December 1 and Depart December 31; 1st to 14th on Fund A, 15th to 31st Fund B.
1. You can only assign payment methods to whole days.
2. Make first reservation Arrive Dec 1 and Depart Dec 15; Departure Method = “Continuing stay – billing change”
3. Make second reservation under existing confirmation number Arrive Dec 15 and Depart Dec 31; Arrival Method = “Continuing stay- Billing change” with new accounting information.
4. You are not charged on the Departure Day so the above method does not charge Fund A for Dec 15th, Fund B is charged.