Now, track your freight to Toolik. Find it under the User Guide menu or click here.
Dalton Highway spill response. Details.
Alaska air service safety warning. The NTSB issued a safety warning for Ravn Alaska. Read more here.
Get your 2014 fuel account! Fuel accounts need to be re-established every year, and we've got the 2014 Toolik Fuel Account Request Form up and ready for your request!
Pay invoices online! Have an outstanding invoice? Toolik.alaska.edu >> User guide >> Toolik store >> UA Mall >> Toolik Field Station Pay Toolik Invoices
Got Toolik research photographs? If you have high-resolution images of you, your team, and your research that you're willing to share, please contact the IAB Information Officer, Marie Thoms, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mile 284.5 Dalton Highway (Green DOT Signs)
- 357 miles (driving) from Fairbanks
- 158 miles north of the Arctic Circle
- 111 miles south of Prudhoe Bay
- 117 miles south of the Arctic Ocean
- Latitude 68° 37' 39" N, Longitude 149° 35' 51" W
- November 27 to January 14 the sun never rises.
- May 26 to July 17 the sun never sets.