New!!! Pay invoices online! Have an outstanding invoice?
Toolik.alaska.edu >> User guide >> Toolik store >> UA Mall >> Toolik Field Station
Pay Toolik Invoices
Still need a 2013 fuel account number? Download the 2013 Toolik fuel account request form. The Toolik fuel pump has been upgraded with a key pad account system. All projects requiring fuel at Toolik will needed to establish a fuel account. 2012 accounts will not be automatically rolled over (info must be updated), but an effort will be made to give a continuing project the same number year after year. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
We're looking for outstanding Toolik research photographs. If you have high-resolution images of you, your team, and your research that you're willing to share, please contact the IAB Information Officer, Marie Thoms, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mile 284.5 Dalton Highway (Green DOT Signs)
- 357 miles (driving) from Fairbanks
- 158 miles north of the Arctic Circle
- 111 miles south of Prudhoe Bay
- 117 miles south of the Arctic Ocean
- Latitude 68° 37' 39" N, Longitude 149° 35' 51" W
- November 27 to January 14 the sun never rises.
- May 26 to July 17 the sun never sets.