The Toolik Fairbanks office will be open from 8-11 a.m. on Monday, May 27.
Camp Wide Power Outage
All power in camp will be shut off from 2-4 p.m. on Thursday, May 23. Call x2511 for details.
New!!! Pay invoices online! Have an outstanding invoice?
Toolik.alaska.edu >> User guide >> Toolik store >> UA Mall >> Toolik Field Station
Pay Toolik Invoices
Need a 2013 fuel account number still? 2013 Toolik fuel account request form
Toolik fuel pump upgraded with key pad account system. All projects requiring fuel at Toolik will needed to establish a fuel account. 2012 accounts will not be automatically rolled over (info must be updated), but an effort will be made to give a continuing project the same number year after year. Questions? Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're looking for outstanding Toolik research photographs. If you have high-resolution images of you, your team, and your research that you're willing to share, please contact the IAB Information Officer, Marie Thoms, email@example.com.
- Mile 284.5 Dalton Highway (Green DOT Signs)
- 357 miles (driving) from Fairbanks
- 158 miles north of the Arctic Circle
- 111 miles south of Prudhoe Bay
- 117 miles south of the Arctic Ocean
- Latitude 68° 37' 39" N, Longitude 149° 35' 51" W
- November 27 to January 14 the sun never rises.
- May 26 to July 17 the sun never sets.